Hot Sale Vibrating Screen
|FOB Price:||US $1,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CD1020
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Lightweight Fine Shaker
- Object: Chemicals
- Running Track: Linear Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Film and Wooden Case
- Type: Linear
- Transmission Structure: Electromagnetic Shaker
- Works: Rotary Vane Shaker
- Shaft Number: Double
- Supporting Device: Coil Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: CHANGDA
- Origin: Zhejiang, Taizhou
SZF series Sand linear vibrating screen use vibration motor as vibration source, the materials is rosed and moved in the straight at the same time. The materials are entered into entrance equality, and then go through screen to create the materials with different sizes, which was discharged, from different gates.
The SINCOLA linear vibrating screens are used in many industries, such as, steel making, mining, quarrying, foundries, food processing and chemical industry for the separating of bulk materials like stone aggregates, different kind of sand, active carbon and other materials.
1. The screening precision is great, while the blocking rate of screen is less than 10% in average.
2. The screen frame is usually made of wood, or steel or stainless steel. If the mesh diameter is large than 2 mm, and the production capacity is high, the stainless steel frame will be better.
3. Enclosed structure is adopted for the linear vibrating screen to avoid particulate matter pollution to the air.
4. The low energy consumption and low noise(73-80 dB) make the machine quite eco-friendly.
5. The screen is woven by stainless steel wire, so its service life is quite long and the maintenance is simple. It can be used in single layer for multi-layer(7 layers at most).
6. The motor could be mounted eighter at the bottom or on the side of the vibrating body.
It is suitable for any dry material screening from 0.74mm-5mm., the largest particle size is 10mm.It is widely used in chemical, food, plastics, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, glass, building materials, food, fertilizers, abrasives, ceramics and other industries.
1) Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2) Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3) Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4) Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
5) Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6) Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
|SZF-520||500×2000||0.074-10||0-7 degree||4-10||1-6 layer||2*(0.4-0.75)|